Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter


The kids had fun coloring their eggs, and we only had one little spill, and it was the yellow coloring, so no big deal. They did a really good job.
I had to work on Sat, so we just did a little Easter egg hunt at our house. Gunner really got into it this year, and they got way too much candy! (But I guess Ian and I usually eat most of it). Then we had a really good Easter dinner at Grandpa and Grandma's house, and another egg hunt for the kids. It was a great day!

5 comments:

Shemri and Gang said...

So so cute, by the way I love love your blue room! I can't wait to see you guys next week!

Kali said...

Cute kids!! How fun your kids are old enough to get into the holidays. Best excuse I've heard for eating candy...can't wait til I have that one! :) jk

Colten and Megan said...

Sounds like you had a good time. We are excited to see you next week. Can't wait!

Katie Smith said...

Looks like a fun time! Your kids are so cute.

How lame are we? We didn't even color eggs. We did, however, do a little Easter egg hunt for Jack and that was fun.

Cari Payne said...

Adorable Pictures! Your children are so Cute! Wish we lived closer! Hope all is well! Luv ya! Cari