Despite what our neighbors must think we do not hate trees. We just don't like big huge trashy trees that hang over our house in our back yard. Yes, we were at it again, we took down 3 more huge trees from our backyard, although this time, we just paid someone to do it for us, and they will grind all our stumps too. Which was really nice, the old maple tree was huge!! It opened up our yard so much more, and gave us a lot more space to put in grass. The kids of course loved playing out there with the big stumps and with the really nice weather we have been having (well for us, it's not 82 degree Texas weather.. Paula) It makes us so excited because that was a huge step in our process of putting in our new yard. It is coming, and a lot closer now!







Kauai & Chickens
8 years ago
2 comments:
You have a HUGE yard! I'm jealous of your nice weather, although I can't complain too much it's been in the sixties this week in OK, but next week we could have snow. :P GRRR! Love your yard!
Wow...your backyard is looking so great! I bet it's nice to see the end of all the major work in sight. I imagine there will always be a lot of maintenance, but at least all of the big stuff is almost done...hopefully! :)
Post a Comment